1. What is the role of the JIT compiler in .NET Framework?
Answer” options=”View Answer” notes=”The different implementations of LINQ are: => LINQ to SQL – Refers to a component of.NET Framework version 3.5 that provides a run-time infrastructure to manage relational data as objects. => LINQ to DataSet – Refers to a component that makes it easier and faster to query over data cached in a DataSet object. => LINQ to XML – Provides an in-memory XML programming interface. => LINQ to Objects – Refers to the use of LINQ queries with any IEnumerable or IEnumerable(T) collection directly, without the use of an intermediate LINQ provider or API, such as LINQ to SQL or LINQ to XML.”]
2. Why do you use the App_Code folder in ASP.NET?
3. What is Windows Workflow Foundation (WF)?
4. Can any object be stored in a View state in .NET ?
5. What are the benefits of using of ADO.NET in .NET 4.0.
6. What is the code-behind feature in ASP.NET?
7. This events sends the web page to the server for processing. Web page sends data back to the same page on the server. Which among the following events does the above stated task?
8. What are the Web Form Events available in ASP.NET?
9. How can you implement a condition in a workflow?
10. Explain ADO.NET in brief.
11. Application_End: This event occurs when there are no more users of the application.